NCBJ will seek 19.75 hours of CLE credit from the 60-minute states, which will include 1 hour of Ethics credit and 7 hours of Skills credit. NCBJ will seek 23.75 hours of CLE credit from the 50-minute states, which will include 1.2 hours of Ethics credit and 8.4 hours of Skills credit.
CPE Questions and Complaint Resolution
For assistance or questions, please contact our offices at 518-694-9827. For additional questions or for resolution of any issue, please send an email to email@example.com.
National Registry of CPE Sponsors
“Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors” is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
- Trial Skills Workshop
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire? NCBJ/ABA Special Edition
- Judicial Roundtable: The ABCs and 123s of What Makes a Great Professional
- Liability Management or Opportunity Run Amok: Debt Restructuring Transactions 2.0
- The Consumer in Trouble: Turn Out the Lights – the Party’s Over
- Restructuring Small Businesses: Dodging the Horns of a Dilemma
- Emerging Issues in Complex Chapter 11 Cases: An Exchange of Ideas
- Subchapter V: The Cutting Edge
- The Mystery of Official Committee Formation and Its Unique Governance Issues
- Who Killed the Company? Tips and Trends in Claims and Defenses
- The Next Generation of Bankruptcy Cases: The Times They Are a-Changin’!
- We’re Not in Kansas Anymore: U.S. and Foreign Companies in U.S. and Foreign Bankruptcies
- Various Paths to Redress in Bankruptcy
- Cryptocurrency and the Code
- Hope or Hype: Examining the New Agency Guidance on Student Loan Dischargeability
- What Is Good Faith?
- Valuation Conundrums
- An Insider’s Perspective on Ukraine
- Welcome to the Jungle: Expert Witness Preparation and Testimony
- Interesting Consumer Issues – When I Find Myself in Times of Trouble
- Supply Chain Issues and Inflation: Past, Present, and Future
- Judicial Roundtable – Don’t Mess with Texas (or Ethics): Avoiding Unanticipated Landmines and Pitfalls
- That’s What Boards Are For: Corporate Governance Issues in Chapter 11
- Three Great Debates on Hot Topics (with a Twist)